Maribeth's next door neighbor hosted a Cocktail Party for Maribeth and Kevin. It had been snowing all day, so at first I wasn't sure if the party was going to get rescheduled. But sure enough, the party was still on! I went to Maribeth's house to make sure she was all ready to go. And sure enough, this is the image I see... too funny!
Maribeth getting ready to walk through the snow to her neighbors house
Her next door neighbor's house was decorated for the holidays, and you could definitely feel the warmth of love in the house. Everyone was happy to be there to celebrate MB and Kevin. They had tons of appetizers and finger foods (the crab dip was my favorite) and a fully stocked bar area. I am not a big wine drinker, but I have found my new favorite wine called "Nobilo" from New Zealand. Perhaps this would explain the headache I had this morning...
Everyone brought Kevin a "Honey-do" item, so he opened his basket of items at the end of the party. A few of the items could have been useful that particular morning: ice scraper, snow shovel, etc. I know MB was happy for Kevin to get all those honey-do items, because, let's be honest, the husbands are always supposed to do those sort of things for their wives, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment