I just got dunked by Will Pavone everybody! If you don't attend Frontline, you probably don't understand the meaning of this...
I got baptized this past Easter Sunday. I had recorded my testimony the week prior... had the pool party... and celebrated after! My friend Beth got baptized the same day - it was really cool to share this experience with her. I was a bit nervous at first (should I plug my nose??), but as I stood there, waiting to get dunked (hoping I wouldn't drown...) I had never been more sure or ready for anything in my life. My mom, brother Dan, and some friends came to watch. It meant a lot to me to have their support and encouragement. My friends and family that couldn't attend watched it live online. That night, I was pretty loopy... just on this amazing high. (Ask my friend Heather Elliott for details). We celebrated with brownies, ice cream, beer, and wine. The night was filled with love, laughter, and celebration! He is risen!!!!
Beth and I... post dunk
Nick, me, and Chip
Heather and Sacha
This is how their relationship usually goes...
Me and Heath :)
Amanda, Dan, and I
Me and Joey
Tyler congratulating me
A girl in my small group works video at Frontline, and she burned me a copy of the sermon along with the baptisms. I can't wait to watch it and relive the moment :)
after night comes the light
dawn is here
it's a new day
everything will change
things will never be the same
we will never be the same...
No comments:
Post a Comment