Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kissing DC goodbye!

I spent my last night in NoVa with Heather, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Ironically enough, the metro broke down on our way to DC. I couldn't help but smile. Heather offered to take some photos of me, senior portrait style, so I can proudly say that I am KISSING DC GOODBYE!! :) Of course, I couldn't be serious in hardly any of them! But we had a blast doing it. We then got dinner at Gordon Biersch - a favorite of ours.




















Thanks to everyone who has supported me in my move to Richmond!! I have truly appreciated all the "congratulations" and high fives! You guys are the best! My new job and location is awesome - what can I say, life is RICH :)

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures!!! you are so beautiful! and what an awesome background =) I know you will miss DC but I have a feeling Richmond will be exciting as well!!

    ReplyDelete