Monday, May 31, 2010

Life is RICH

Hello sweet friends and family! Many of you have politely told me that I haven't updated my blog in a while -- and sadly, I cannot find my camera cord!! So even though I have taken a few photos of my new life in Richmond, I have not been able to upload them to my computer. But in short... life in Richmond is going really well! I love my new job - but what I love most is knowing that I got it on my own. It is truly rewarding.

On my first day of work, I opened my email and received the best "first day of work" email...

"He has not stopped working for a second. At twelve forty five, he sneezed while keeping his eyes open, which I always thought was impossible. At one thirty two he peed. And I know that because he did it in an open soda bottle under the desk while filling out expense reports. And on the flip side, I’ve been so busy watching him that I haven’t even started work. It’s exhausting being this vigilant. I’ll probably have to go home early today. -JIM

You deserve today!"

I was so anxious on my first day, and I immediately smiled when I read the email and saw who it was from. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive, encouraging friend :) Thank you Scott!

As soon as I find my camera cord... be expecting lots of updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment