As I was house sitting at the Adams, I invited some friends over for dinner and game night. I decided to make lasagna - everyone loves lasagna. Everything was going great until I realized I forgot to buy the meat. Laura came to my rescue, and brought meat - she had some frozen in her fridge. She helped me prepare dinner - I was drastically behind schedule. Ryan and Nicole (they are brother and sister) and our friend Dave joined us. We played the game Buzz Word (which was hilarious!) while the lasagna was in the oven. We all had a great time. It was fun to catch up over a good meal. After dinner, we played a few more rounds of Buzz Word. It was a successful evening!
Dave and Laura
Nicole and Ryan
Laura and me --- with Dave picking his nose in the background :P
We're hoping to have another game night before Nicole goes back to Tech. Keep your fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment