Over a year ago, my good friend Brian sent me a fun, upbeat song to listen to. He claimed it was my theme song, and still stands by that statement today.
The song is called "Hello" by Dragonette.
I could stick around and get along with you, hello.
It doesn't really mean that I'm into you, hello.
You're alright but I'm here, darling, to enjoy the party.
Don't get too excited 'cause that's all you get from me, hey!
Yeah, I think you're cute, but really you should know.
I just came to say hello.
I'm not the kinda girl to get messed up with you, hello.
I'ma let you try to convince me to, hello.
It's alright I'm getting dizzy, just enjoy the party.
It's ok with me if you don't have that much to say, hey!
Kinda like this game but there's something you should know.
I just came to say hello.
Now, a year later, this song is on the radio. Every time I hear it, I break into a little dance. If I had a theme song, this would be it!
What is your theme song people?
xo-A
I've always had an affinity for "No Reigns" by Rascal Flatts and "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper - Maybe that says something about my need for independence....hmmm...I dont know
ReplyDelete