I'm so glad I bought a house that has a garage. Besides my house, my car is the most expensive thing I own, so I'm definitely going to park it in my garage. The storm happened on December 7th (my brother's birthday), so the work to my garage took over two months to finish, but I am so excited to tell you that my garage is finally complete! I'm so happy with how it turned out - it was definitely worth the wait. Here are some pictures to show the work that was done:
Fresh paint!
My car looks good in it :)
There are still some things that need to be fixed - there are still areas of my fence that are damaged - but the main project is done. I eventually want to paint the inside of my garage, but my garage is serving it's purpose for now, so the interior paint can wait until spring.
I was able to park my car in the garage right before the snow fell on Sunday afternoon. It was really nice driving to work this morning with no snow on my car! I didn't even have to wait for my windows to defrost - it was really nice.
Hooray! I can now park in my garage :) Now it's time to move on to the next project...
xo-
A


So pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteHeart,
Laura