Do you ever think that two people are made for each other? Just the thought and feeling of something working out perfectly? The type of feeling where you know in your gut that it would be a perfect match. I had one of those feelings the other day folks, and sadly, it wasn't about me.
Meet Khloe girl:
Khloe is Katie's cute Boston Terrier
Meet Harley:
Harley is my brother Dan's pleasantly plump / meatball-ish French Bulldog
Harley came into town for the day, and I knew he just had to have a play date with Khloe. After months of text messages to each other (um, no, that's not weird that me and Katie send picture text messages of our dogs), it was time for them to meet face-to-face, paw-to-paw.
Well, I'm here to tell you that sometimes in life, you just can't play match maker. That even though you think you know a perfect match when you see one, it just may not work out. And that's ok. Harley and Khloe wanted nothing to do with each other. It was quite depressing. I kept wanting them to work it out, but no, it just wasn't meant to be. We couldn't even get them to get together for one picture.
Attempt #1
Attempt #2
This photo pretty much sums up the afternoon
(notice how they're not even looking at each other)
Well that was a big swing and a miss. But it definitely made for an interesting afternoon!
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment