Amanda got married on Saturday, October 17th. It was a beautiful ceremony held at the Chrysler Museum of Art in Norfolk. I was really excited about going because I had met some of her VT friends and was excited about hanging out with them again. Amanda looked stunning walking down the isle. It was very touching as her and Alan exchanged vows. After the ceremony, everyone headed into a separate room for drinks and appetizers. The reception was a blast! Shrimp and grits, steak, chicken... I LOVED the food! Especially the shrimp and grits - good southern cookin'. Me and the girls stayed on the dance floor the majority of the night :) It was the first wedding I've been too where I thought the reception was too short and wanted it to keep on going. Everyone felt the same way, so after the reception, a bunch of people went out to a bar on Granby Street. The night was awesome: it was great to see Amanda and the VT girls!
Amanda and Sharon
LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!!!! you look so beautiful!
ReplyDelete