Wow... time has really flown by, and I have lots to blog about! I went up to NoVa recently to partake in Maribeth and Kevin's house warming party. They just got married last year, and now they are home owners! Time is really flying by. They purchased an awesome townhouse in Sterling. I saw the townhouse when they first purchased it -- it looked like it was straight out of the 70's. It was pretty awesome! But we all know MB, and she is a classy lady (thank God), and she had to get rid of the retro look of the townhouse, and turn it into her home. It is now very modern and represents MB's style and taste -- it's gorgeous!!! They've done so much with it, and Kevin is quite the handy man. He fixed a lot of things himself. The house warming party was quite the reunion because I got to see a lot of girlfriends from college that I haven't seen since.... well, college. It was an awesome time. Count on MB to do something awesome to get the gang back together. Last year, she got married. This year, townhome. Next year...?? She'll think of something to throw a party for :)
Me and Leila
Katie, me, and MB
Kevin and MB - the homeowners!!!
Group shot
All the girls
Me and MB
Dan and me
No comments:
Post a Comment