The week of Thanksgiving, our admin, Janace (aka "Ace") was out of town on vacation. Her "Snotty Boy" Brian (clearly Ace's favorite) always waters her plants while she is away. Since Brian was out of town for Thanksgiving, and I'm friends with Brian, Ace asked me to do it. I thought this was a good sign -- she must clearly like me since she asked me to water her plants.
I completely forgot to water her plants. I'm definitely on her shit list.

One of the wilted plants
Ace has every other Friday off. I asked her for an opportunity to redeem myself, but she laughed it off and said it was no big deal. I told Brian I would water the plants this past Friday. Brian got me in action -- being responsible -- and actually watering the plants!

These things won't die now!

Unless I drown them...

Check it out -- it's already perking up!
Don't ever ask me to water your plants, watch your pets, or babysit your kids... it just has trouble written all over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment