Saturday, December 3, 2011

emily's wedding


I love a good wedding.  Emily and I grew up dancing together, and ended up living together in college for one year.  She got married up in Afton Mountain at Veritas Vineyard & Winery outside.  Yes, that's right - outside.  It was a bit chilly but I have to admit, it was beautiful.  There were so many candles and Christmas lights - the atmosphere was so romantic.  Not to mention, they had spiked cider for everyone to drink and blankets on the chairs.  Her main color was purple, which you know I love :)  The reception was inside and everything was gorgeous!!! 
Wedding cake 

Beautiful center pieces! 

 Mrs. & Mr. :)

Me and Judi 

Me and Emily, the beautiful bride!

It was quite the celebration!  It's very cool to look at old photos of me and Emily growing up dancing, photos from our wild days in college, and then the photo above where she is the stunning Mrs. Crosby!  Congrats Emily!!!

1 comment:

  1. I might be partial but this is my favorite post yet :-)

    ReplyDelete