One thing I thoroughly enjoy about life: my friends. I met Brian when I started working for DVP in 2008. Brian is married to Eileen. Brian and Eileen are friends with Sara (also known as SP). Brian and SP went to college together. Stephanie is best friends with SP, and therefore knows Brian and Eileen. Since moving to Richmond, I have gotten to spend a lot of time with SP. We usually find ourselves at a restaurant that serves wine... Stephanie's family was throwing her a surprise 30th birthday party. Brian and Eileen drove down from NoVa, and SP invited me to the party. It was fun to catch up with Brian and Eileen, and to spend time with SP -- boy does she love her white russians ;) Stephanie's family went all out for her party. They cooked an amazing meal for everyone, and served white russians and cosmos. I think all the cars in the driveway may have tipped Stephanie off about the party though...
Eileen and Brian
We're hoping to all get together again either when Brian and Eileen have their house warming party, or when SP dances at the Masonette's reunion. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment