Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas potluck & cookie exchange

My friend Laura has a Christmas potluck every year, and every year it's a big hit.  So many people come bringing lots of delicious food, and wearing their festive clothes as well as a smile.  Laura's parties always bring different people together which I love - it's not one set group; I always meet someone new. She is hands down the best hostess.  Her house was decorated for Christmas, she had Christmas music playing, chairs for everyone, drinks for everyone... everything was perfect!  She even gave each guest a goodie bag as they left the party!  Now come on, that's a dang good hostess!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the night:
Laura, Emily (Osl), CJ, and me

A very "G" Christmas 

Gifts! 

Char and me - love her!

Me and Osl 
Is someone trying to photo bomb this pic?

Laura, me, and Brian 
Busting out the posing skills!

Me, Laura, and CJ 

Me and Laura 

Osl showing off her sweet skills

Everyone had a great time at the party!  I love seeing people dressed up in their Christmas / festive attire. I do like to think of myself as an elf sometimes...

The next day, Laura had a cookie exchange at her house - as if we all needed more food!  All the cookies were delish, but I did end up taking them to work the next day.  Laura has mastered being the best hostess!
Lots of cookies!

Did you attend any fun Christmas parties this year?

Love your favorite elf,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment