Every other Tuesday I go to Blackwell Elementary during my lunch break to volunteer as a "Lunch Buddy". Dominion employees pair up with a student throughout the year and eat lunch with them, shoot hoops with them, or help them with their homework. This is a photo that was taken today of me and my buddy, Lonnasia. Lonnasia is in 4th grade and struggles with math, so we try and do practice problems in our free time. Today we were working through various math problems, and I was really embarrassed because I was unsure of one of the answers. Lonnasia looks at me and says, "This one is hard. Can we skip this one?" I replied, "That sounds like a great idea!"

Me and Lonnasia doing math problems
I am not smarter than a 4th grader...
HOW CUTE ARE YOU ALL? :) that's so adorable & sweet that you're a lunch buddy. I love it.
ReplyDelete