Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

As many of you know, I hate Halloween. I haven't participated in Halloween since my freshman year of college. So this was a big deal for me. At the last minute, my friends suggested I go as an Indian -- to be a part of the YMCA group. DONE. I went to WalMart and created my costume -- feathers, war paint, shirt, bow and arrow -- the only things I purchased!! I purchased a baggy, brown t-shirt, and cut it up so it would be fringed on the ends, wore brown leggings, and moccasins. My hair was french braided with feathers in it -- let's not forget the homemade headdress created out of a grocery bag. The war paint was a winner -- everyone loved it. But what people loved most, is when I went around shooting people with my arrows (the arrows had suction cups on the end). Later in the night the YMCA song came on, and of course we busted out the routine!! There was a cowgirl, me (Indian), and a construction worker... we were only missing the cop! It was still pretty sweet though. Definitely a good Halloween!! But I won't do it next year ;)
Sarah and Ben - definitely the best dressed couple!

The newlyweds!!! Kevin and Melissa

Me and Sarah

Sarah and Andy

Kevin, me, Jeff

Mason and Jessie

Kickball team -- sorry for partying!

The girls

Sarah and me

Individually, Mason had the best costume -- he was Dwight from The Office. The best couples costume was Ben and Sarah - German folk. Best group costume??? Y-M-C-A...

Happy Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment